Interested In Volunteering?
We are always looking for people to help. As a volunteer you may be asked to:
- help take money at a Collection
- help to enter transactions on a computer
- help members with queries
- help with the administration of the credit union
- help to sell the credit union
- help at a schools collection - you will be required to go through Disclosure Scotland but we will handle this paperwork for you
We will provide you with training (on the job itself and on a wide range of other skills, including IT) and a Volunteer Buddy to start you off.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the office on 01506 436666 or email email@example.com
If you have any training needs which are not addressed by the training schedule, please call the office on 01506 436666.
Alternatively, please fill in and submit the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to finish the process.